2Welcome back!

  • weebledog
    Sep 17, 2010
      Hi again everyone,
      You know I really did miss writing this newsletter and letting you know what's going on in my life. I'm planning on this being a Friday "thing" where I write the newsletter each week.

      Not too much going on around here. I'm still sleeping in my bed and being so cute and adorable that no one can possibly resist me. I think that Toby is more than a little jealous of the attention that I get. What can I say? Belly rubs feel good, so I roll over onto my back, and my tongue just happens to stick out a little, making me even cuter. Hard to believe I know. Then no one can seem to resist rubbing my sweet round tummy, and Toby gets jealous that he's not getting all the tummy rubs. It's okay, Auntie Beth still calls him her "favorite Noodle Boy", while I'm her favorite "Sweet Petunia". I really don't know where she came up with these silly names for us, but as long as I rank as a favorite somewhere, I'm okay with that. Besides, who'd want to be a "Noodle Boy"?

      I've got to work with Uncle Randall to come and look for me when I'm not with the rest of the family. Last night, I went up the stairs to look for Auntie Beth, but she wasn't home. When she finally did get home, several hours later, I was still stuck on the stairs. It's scary to go down those stairs! Especially the last 3. I'm getting much better at them, and all the exercise really is helping my figure. I'll have to get Auntie Beth to take and post some pictures of me, but I'm not sure if that will show how much weight I've lost. They say the camera adds 10lbs, and that would add just about another 3rd of me. Does that make sense? I hope so.

      I've just had my breakfast, and climbed all the stairs without any encouragement, so I think it's time for a well deserved nap. Sweet dreams everyone!

      Weeble and the rest of the EOCQuilting team