15Happy New Year!

  • weebledog
    Dec 31, 2010
      Good morning everyone. I know, it's too early to be up on a holiday, but the computer was free, so I thought I'd snag it. I, for one, intend to have a nap this afternoon. Maybe several.

      Did anyone make any New Year's goals? I believe that mine will be to learn to go down the stairs without needing assistance or encouragement from anyone else. I'm a big girl, I can do this!

      Wish everyone a joyous 2011 with lots of good quilting projects, and little frogging of seams!

      Weeble and the rest of the EOCQuilting team