10Mean kitty

  • weebledog
    Nov 19, 2010
      Hello all,
      I need some help please. Auntie Beth's cat, as if anyone could actually "own" a cat, is being mean to me. All I wanted to do was go outside last night, and he was sitting at the top of the stairs blocking the way. A couple of nights ago, I was just trying to play with him, and he took a swipe at me! How rude. Do you have any suggestions on how to cope with him? He has sharp claws after all.

      I don't think there's too much else going on around here. I love having my snuggly bed up in the sewing room again so that now I can nestle my nose down in the soft rim and go to sleep. Much better than the one that used to be up here. I also think that since I've lost so much weight, 2 lbs! I should be allowed to go out for walks with Toby. Instead Auntie Beth and Uncle Randall insist that I stay behind to "guard the house." That means that I have to stay outside, even when it's raining until they come back to be sure that no one tries to come here while they're gone. It's really exhausting work.

      I hope that I'll see all you here tomorrow for QTW. I could really use some tummy rubs and ankle licking time.

      Weeble and the rest of the EOCQuilting team.