Re: [We Are...Penn State] Wrong year in McQueary incident

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2012
      Great catch Bruce. You get today's list atta boy.

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 7, 2012, at 9:52 PM, Bruce <svsbas@...> wrote:

      > Okay, it's time for me to gloat. I said back in December,
      >
      > "Is it possible that all this took place a year earlier than reported?"

      > According to that article, my suspicions spear to have been correct.
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On May 7, 2012, at 8:35 PM, Jeff Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Wow...
      > >
      > > http://triblive.com/home/1472520-74/sandusky-mcqueary-prosecutors-2001-2002-abusing-attorney-cited-court-date
      > >
      > > Jeff '97

      > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      > > Curious timing for 'Sister Wives' premiere
      > > Privacy Policy

    • Trader Kevin
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2012
        JoePa got it right!

        Q: I would like to direct your attention to what I believe would be the spring break of 2002, around that time. Do you recall Michael McQueary calling you and asking to have a discussion with you about something he had observed?

        Joe Paterno: I'M NOT SURE OF THE DATE, but he did call me on a Saturday morning.

        http://www.dauphincounty.org/_files/3193.pdf

        [EMPHASIS added]
      • Chuck
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2012
          There is no way that is true, Joe was a confused old man. No wait, he controlled everything. I can't remember which one. I guess it's the one that fits the narrative...

          Seriously, with the exception of my great grandmother who lived to 103 1/2 years old and was totally with it until her last 6 months, I have never met a person as old as Joe that was as sharp as he was. He just continues to amaze.

          Sent from my iPad