Test message

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 29 6:26 AM
      Haven't seen anything in days are we dead?

      Sent from my iPad
    • PSU Carl
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 29 6:37 AM
        Chuck wrote:

        > are we dead?

        Only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.

        :-)
      • Chuck
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 29 7:29 AM
          Glad to see you and I are alive Carl. LOL

          Sent from my iPad

          On Apr 29, 2012, at 9:37 AM, PSU Carl <carl@...> wrote:

          > Chuck wrote:
          > >
          > > are we dead?
          >
          > Only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.
          >
          > :-)

        • Bob DeMarco
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 29 7:45 AM
            must be

            Bob
            Bob DeMarco
            Alzheimer's Reading
            Room<http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/2010/02/about-alzheimers-reading-room.html>

            On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Chuck <cabourezk@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Haven't seen anything in days are we dead?
            >
            > Sent from my iPad

          • Dave Kroll
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 29 9:44 AM
              Semi-retired... not dead yet. [?]

              Making long term plans to get up for some games this year... maybe the
              Virginia game. It's under 600 miles to Charlottesville on I-81.

              Dave

              .

              --
              Dave Kroll Penn State Proud
              DB2 and IMS from Soup 2 Nuts Support

              210-827-1382 (-Cell-)
              256-325-6952 (-Home-)

              [image: Picture]

            • Jim Hauze
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 29 10:02 AM
                Us Yellowbeards is never more dangerous than when we're dead...

                Jim Hauze '74

                On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:37 AM, PSU Carl <carl@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Chuck wrote:
                > >
                > > are we dead?
                >
                > Only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all
                > dead.
                >
                > :-)

              • Dave Kroll
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 29 10:45 AM
                  I loved The Princess Bride... I use that "mostly dead" reference a LOT. If
                  any of you have never watched it... great family flick!

                  Now I'm thinking of the Temple game too. If one of you out there has two
                  (or more) good seats (and parking pass) that you want to get rid of for
                  that game... please contact me first.

                  On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Jim Hauze <jhauze@...> wrote:

                  > Us Yellowbeards is never more dangerous than when we're dead...
                  >
                  > Jim Hauze '74
                  >
                  > On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:37 AM, PSU Carl <carl@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > **
                  > >

                  > > Chuck wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > are we dead?
                  > >
                  > > Only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all
                  > > dead.
                  > >
                  > > :-)

                  > We Are...Penn StateYahoo! Groups Links

                  --
                  Dave Kroll Penn State Proud
                  DB2 and IMS from Soup 2 Nuts Support

                  210-827-1382 (-Cell-)
                  256-325-6952 (-Home-)

                  [image: Picture]

                • Trader Kevin
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 29 9:07 PM
                    Dave Kroll:

                    >> I loved The Princess Bride... I use that "mostly dead" reference a LOT. If any of you have never watched it... great family flick! <<

                    My favorite scene is the battle of wits. A great example of multi-level thinking.

                    Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin
                  • Chuck
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 20, 2012
                      Test

                      Sent from my iPad
                    • Dave Kroll
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 21, 2012
                        I'll give you an 87... I grade on a curve.

                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 15, 2013
                          No traffic today, are you up?

                          Sent from my iPad
                        • Trader Kevin
                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 15, 2013
                            Can't speak for anyone else, but I just got done working.

                            Chuck, are you guys going with the no-punt offense again this year?

                            Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin

                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 16, 2013
                              I got up about 7:00. Too wet for golf here in my opinion. : - )

                              Dave Kroll   Penn State Proud
                              210-827-1382    (-Cell- usually "off" these days)
                              256-325-6952    (-Home-)