Twitter / @FightOnState: Reward for team's focus RT ...

  • PSU Carl
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      <https://twitter.com/#!/FightOnState/status/175722989726347264>

      FightOnState.com ‏ @FightOnState

      "Reward for team's focus RT @nittanyrich When #PennState players
      arrived for 5:30 am workout O'Brien scrapped it for ultimate frisbee"
      6:23 PM - 2 Mar 12
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
        I'm always telling my boys that Ultimate is a great all-round workout for team-sport athletes. My 7th grader took me up on it two weeks ago and we had a 2 on 2 in the backyard. I hurt for days.

        Joe

        > "Reward for team's focus RT @nittanyrich When #PennState players
        > arrived for 5:30 am workout O'Brien scrapped it for ultimate frisbee"
        > 6:23 PM - 2 Mar 12

      • Brian Boger
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
          > <https://twitter.com/#!/FightOnState/status/175722989726347264>
          >
          > FightOnState.com ‏ @FightOnState
          >
          > "Reward for team's focus RT @nittanyrich When #PennState players
          > arrived for 5:30 am workout O'Brien scrapped it for ultimate frisbee"
          > 6:23 PM - 2 Mar 12

          Obviously Coach is aware of PSU's rich tradition! -- Boger PSU
          Captain '90