Re: [We Are...Penn State] We need a live scouting report from bobby delray

  • Bob DeMarco
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
      heritage is a powerhouse of smaller private schools. they win
      championships. they don't play with the big boys on a regular basis. they
      do recruit athletes in all sports though.

      his daddy is the coach. he is not in love with the florida schools and is
      going out of state.

      delray beach is strategically located in the geographic center of south
      florida high school football. great place to put down some recruiting roots
      in

      pahokee, belle glade, dwyer, st thomas aquinas, you name it, all a short
      drive from delray. i often wondered why penn state didn't have a coach
      working palm beach,broward, and dade counties. population over 5 million.
      so about 40 percent of the size of PA, easy to see and meet a lot of
      great high school coaches and players all in less than one hour radius.

      looks like we will now.

      important note. we churn out great tight ends down here. we also churn out
      small, fast, nose for the ball linebackers who like to hit.

      all the big teams want this kid because he likes to run between the tackles
      with no fear, and puts the fear in corners and safties. if he takes a visit
      to penn state i will be truly amazed. they might find a another player they
      want at heritage while they are recruiting him. will we get him? its an up
      the mountain battle, no penn state vaccination.

      we have a lot of 3 star players down here that are fast, and the wrong
      size. maybe we score an off the run gem.

      Bob
      Bob DeMarco
      Alzheimer's Reading
      Room<http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/2010/02/about-alzheimers-reading-room.html>