Re: [We Are...Penn State] Re: How 1-Minute Intervals Can Improve Your Health

  • Bob DeMarco
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 20, 2012
      i seem to remember it differently. I think they thought your were a jock
      strap. ;>)

      Bob
      Bob DeMarco
      Alzheimer's Reading
      Room<http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/2010/02/about-alzheimers-reading-room.html>

      On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Dave Kroll <dave@...> wrote:

      > When I weighed 190 I could... THAT was quite a while ago. They were part of
      > my daily routine. When I lived in Warminster in the late 70's the neighbors
      > thought I was a jock... I managed the data base group at SPS Technologies.
      >
      > DaveK
      >
      > On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM, <
      > Mark.Cronmiller@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I was a dip monster in college. I built up to the point I was doing ten
      > > sets of a dozen dips, three times a week.
      > > ------------
      > > I am amazed at people that can kick out the dips.
      > > A friend of mine was an AA db at Albion (Vandy's school).
      > > One night while he was pretty hammered he knocked of 35 dips on the brass
      > > waitress handles at the bar.
      > > And he was doing proper deep dips.
      > > I could not do any.
      > > I can probably do a couple now, but no way I could do 10.
      > >
      > > Mark

      > --
      > Dave Kroll Penn State Proud
      > DB2 and IMS from Soup 2 Nuts Support
      >
      > 210-827-1382 (-Cell-)
      > 256-325-6952 (-Home-)
      >
      > [image: Picture]

      > We Are...Penn StateYahoo! Groups Links

    • Trader Kevin
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 20, 2012
        bobby delray:

        >> i seem to remember it differently. I think they thought you were a jock strap. <<

        Which explains why Dave keeps getting letters from the Nittany Lion Club with the salutation, "Dear Athletic Supporter..."

        Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin
      • Bob DeMarco
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 20, 2012
          lol

          On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Trader Kevin <cbot_kevin@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > bobby delray:
          >
          > >> i seem to remember it differently. I think they thought you were a jock
          > strap. <<
          >
          > Which explains why Dave keeps getting letters from the Nittany Lion Club
          > with the salutation, "Dear Athletic Supporter..."
          >
          > Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin

        • Dave Kroll
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 20, 2012
            That was all I wore when I ran my 5 miles a day... [?]

            I did my push ups with Russell on my back... Oh course THAT caused a
            problem one time when he came in the bedroom unexpectedly... "oh goody ...
            getty up daddy".

            On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Trader Kevin <cbot_kevin@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > bobby delray:
            >
            > >> i seem to remember it differently. I think they thought you were a jock
            > strap. <<
            >
            > Which explains why Dave keeps getting letters from the Nittany Lion Club
            > with the salutation, "Dear Athletic Supporter..."
            >
            > Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin

            --
            Dave Kroll Penn State Proud
            DB2 and IMS from Soup 2 Nuts Support

            210-827-1382 (-Cell-)
            256-325-6952 (-Home-)

            [image: Picture]

          • Rocko
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 20, 2012
              TMI :-)

              Rocko

              On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Dave Kroll <dave@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > That was all I wore when I ran my 5 miles a day... [?]
              >
              > I did my push ups with Russell on my back... Oh course THAT caused a
              > problem one time when he came in the bedroom unexpectedly... "oh goody ...
              > getty up daddy".
              >
              > On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Trader Kevin <cbot_kevin@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > bobby delray:

              > jock
              > > strap. <<
              > >
              > > Which explains why Dave keeps getting letters from the Nittany Lion Club
              > > with the salutation, "Dear Athletic Supporter..."
              > >
              > > Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin
              > >

              > --
              > Dave Kroll Penn State Proud
              > DB2 and IMS from Soup 2 Nuts Support
              >
              > 210-827-1382 (-Cell-)
              > 256-325-6952 (-Home-)
              >
              > [image: Picture]

            • Dave Kroll
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 20, 2012
                Yeah, I guess you had to be there... :-)

                DK