Re: [We Are...Penn State] Nittany Lion Call-in show 9-30-10

  • ImPoster
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      Richard,

      Many of us want you to really know how much we greatly appreciate your efforts.

      Lots of us don't get to hear the radio show. Thanks!!

      Sorry I missed the last couple weeks- had to work both nights.Tonight's
      lineup is Brett Brackett, Galen Hall, and Joe Paterno.
      1. What has been most exciting for you in this your senior year? Will

    • nittanykat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        Thanks so much, Richard, as always. I've had a standing Thursday night commitment for many years, so it's been great to receive your reports!