Re: [We Are...Penn State] an axiomatic bet

  • ORIGINET@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      done.

      In a message dated 11/1/2008 2:05:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      cbot_kevin@... writes:

      >> five bucks says. we win out, texas tech wins out they don't finish higher
      in the BCS standings. <<

      Deal. That being done, I see very little chance of TTech winning out.

      Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin

      **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
      5 Travel Deals!

    • Trader Kevin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        Trader Kevin:

        >> I will state as axiomatic that if Texas Tech wins out they will pass us, even if we win our last three games by a combined score of 200-0. <<

        bobby delray:

        >> greatest post ever. axiomatic: Assume to be true without immediate proof. lol. <<

        That didn't take long, LOL. Texas Tech passed us in the BCS standings. I will state as axiomatic that if TTech beats #8 Oklahoma State at home, #6 Oklahoma in Norman, Baylor at home, and #13 Missouri in Kansas City, they will remain ahead of us regardless of the score of our games.

        Analyzing the college football rankings doesn't seem to be your strong suit, perhaps you should stick to the stock market. Nice call on MOO. A scale-down buyer would be up about 20% right now.

        Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin