Re: [We Are...Penn State] Women's B-Ball

  • Trader Kevin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
      The Wisconsin women's basketball trailed at Michigan by 20
      Thursday night before storming back to win. Here was the
      reaction of Michigan's head coach, Kevin Borseth...

      http://tinyurl.com/3acyev

      Scott, be sure to send this to all your annoying Maize &
      Blue friends. Maybe someday we'll get to see this kind of
      meltdown from Rich Rod.

      :)

      Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Robert Trigilio
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
        What was that? A Michigan coach complaining about officiating? Maybe
        the Big 10 office figures that the way to "balance out" the bias in
        football is through women's basketball. Sounds about right for the
        Delaney.

        OB

      • eisensms@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
          My wife and I were handed free tickets to the MSU Hockey game.
          What a fabulous, exciting victory at the end for the outgoing seniors.
          I guess there are some plusses for living in a college town.
          Coming out of the arena after the game was an unbelievable experience
          as the snow was coming down so hard, and the huge bright stadium
          lights accented the snow. It looked like the entire air around up
          was white!

          From: Robert Trigilio <rjtrig@...>