Re: [We Are...Penn State] BWI Sports Jam show

  • ORIGINET@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      In a message dated 2/2/2006 9:17:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      thelorow@... writes:

      You can see how Maybin was able to help with pulling in this class. He seems
      a born leader. When Phil asked him what he wanted to study in college, he
      indicated communications, aiming for a future career in sports broadcasting.

      it is really funny hearing about half the athletes asked this question
      answer they want to get into sports broadcasting. i have to believe it is about as
      tough to get into that career as the pro's.

      that is why we get our players to major in logistics. then they have
      something to fall back on. and that degree actually translates well into all kinds
      of jobs.

      i wonder who we will see on ESPN first? mrob or maybin?

      bobby d