Re: [We Are...Penn State] Re: OT: Good place to stay in State College?

  • nittanykat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      In a message dated 10/27/2005 6:33:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      hobeda@... writes:

      In my opinion, there's only one place to stay: The Nittany Lion Inn.

      Well, yeah... unless you want a swimming pool.

    • hobeda
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In We_Are_Penn_State@yahoogroups.com, nittanykat@a... wrote:

        > In a message dated 10/27/2005 6:33:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > hobeda@y... writes:
        >
        > In my opinion, there's only one place to stay: The Nittany Lion
        Inn.

        > Well, yeah... unless you want a swimming pool.

        Hotel swimming pools are grossly overrated, unless you have the kids
        with you on the trip. For an adult weekend, I still stand by my
        earlier claim that the NLI is tops.
        Beth
      • ORIGINET@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          In a message dated 11/2/2005 5:15:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          hobeda@... writes:

          Hotel swimming pools are grossly overrated, unless you have the kids
          with you on the trip. For an adult weekend, I still stand by my
          earlier claim that the NLI is tops.
          Beth

          how much outdoor swimming do people in the state college area do during
          football season?

          when booking accommodations i usually worry more about the quality of the
          bed and the pillow than the pool.

          bobbyd