Re: [We Are...Penn State] Came from Happy Valley, happy....

  • ORIGINET@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 1, 2005
      In a message dated 11/1/2005 2:21:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      cbot_kevin@... writes:

      If not for Henne's heroics, Golden would be one of the keys
      to our unbeaten season for his stellar play against
      Michigan. (3 catches, 74 yards and he also drew a key
      interference penalty on our last drive.)

      Penn State Proud, Trader Kevin

      you need to try and cut down on your incessant use of the word "would". the
      woulda, shoulda, coulda, usage.

      the simple facts are nobody Would have remembered golden from that game.
      what they Would have remember was the play by Z. which WOULD likely have gone
      down as one of the greatest plays in penn state history had we won.

      an interception on the last play might (would) have elevated another player
      to a similar status.

      golden did have a good game, no doubt.

      bobby d

    • Chuck
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 1, 2005
        Kevin,

        I don't care what he played in high school. Aaron was recruited as a
        tailback. In fact played a little tailback at PSU.