Re: [We_Are_Penn_State] ESPN Scenarios for Conference Realignment

  • RJTrig@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2003
      In a message dated 5/15/2003 5:03:42 PM Central Standard Time,
      robbie@... writes:

      > I would rather finish 4th in the Big Ten than to play several
      > yawners per season.

      Boy, you must have been miserable during the 1994 season, then, huh?

      Not me ... there's nothing I enjoy more than watching Penn State roll out to
      a big first quarter lead ... and then extend it.

      OB

    • Rob Polinsky
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2003
        On Thu, 15 May 2003 RJTrig@... wrote:
        > > I would rather finish 4th in the Big Ten than to play several
        > > yawners per season.
        > Boy, you must have been miserable during the 1994 season, then, huh?

        You're taking my statement out of context. I added that Rutgers and
        Temple are yawners. The Ohio State score was 63-14, but the Buckeyes were
        a quality opponent (ranked #21 at the time, I believe). Rutgers and
        Temple aren't going to be ranked #21 any time soon.

        --Rob
      • RJTrig@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2003
          In a message dated 5/15/2003 6:17:17 PM Central Standard Time,
          robbie@... writes:

          > You're taking my statement out of context. I added that Rutgers and
          > Temple are yawners. The Ohio State score was 63-14, but the Buckeyes were
          > a quality opponent (ranked #21 at the time, I believe). Rutgers and
          > Temple aren't going to be ranked #21 any time soon.
          >
          > --Rob

          I understood your point ... I was just teasing you a little bit. Sorry if it
          upset you ... that's was not my intent.

          OB