Dick Morris: Obama Hates Fox News, Inside Story Revealed
- ----- Original Message -----From: Dick Morris ReportsTo: imagifts@...Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 10:24 AMSubject: Obama Hates Fox News, Inside Story Revealed
Dear Reader, Please find a special message from our paid sponsor, Newsmax.com. They have important information to share with you. Dick Morris email alerts are a free service. We appreciate your support.
Obama Hates Fox News
Dear Dick Morris Reader:
It's the summer of 2008 and Barack Obama is beginning to slip in the election polls.
He blames Fox News for his election worries.
He agrees to a secret meeting at New York's posh Waldorf Astoria hotel with the head of Fox News, Roger Ailes and other top honchos of their parent company News Corp.
The meeting goes into meltdown mode as a finger wagging Obama furiously vents his anger against Fox and their top conservative host Sean Hannity.
Have you heard about this?
Probably not, but Newsmax magazine, in a just-released special report "Obama Hates Fox News," reveals how Obama's war on Fox News all began, how it unfolded, and even predicts what will happen in the future.
You need to get your copy of Newsmax's "Obama Hates Fox News."
Boycotting debates, kicking journalists off a campaign jet, planting questions from friendly media during presidential news conferences, freezing adversarial media out of interviews, singling out individual journalists to scold them publicly they've all been part of Team Obama's efforts at manipulating and intimidating the media.
Newsmax magazine's special report "Obama Hates Fox News" takes an in-depth look at Obama's army of advisers, who seem to some critics part of an audacious end-run around congressional authority.
The new edition of Newsmax magazine is hitting newsstands across the country, including many Barnes & Noble bookstores and Hudson News airport newsstands.
You can also check out our FREE offer the Emergency Radio a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- The real reason Obama targeted Fox
- Team Obama's secret weapons against the press
- Glenn Beck: Obama's new "antagonist in chief"
- The pro-Obama anchor who calls Fox "worse than al-Qaida"
- How Obama's anti-Fox crusade boosted its ratings
- Fox Chairman Roger Ailes' heroic role in defending a free press
- The secret, fiery exchange between Ailes and Obama
- Democrats' surprising view of Fox News programming
- Why Chinese leaders censored Obama's remarks on criticism
- The political sex scandal that ignited Fox's ratings boom
- How Fox scooped the media on the ACORN videos
- The many faces of Fox - no two are alike
- Rupert Murdoch, Obama, and the Hillary connection
- The Obama move Dick Morris calls "just plain dumb"
- Anita Dunn's controversial attack on Fox
- Press secretary Robert Gibbs' "contempt for the press"
- The media bogeymen who pestered eight presidents
- Why Obama agreed to a Bill O'Reilly interview
- The Obama campaign's blatant threat over an NRA ad
- Obama's campaign plane: "No room" for McCain backers
- MoveOn.org's effort to boycott Fox
- The Fox host who's the "prince of fairness" toward Obama
- A litany of bipartisan slams on Obama's media policy
- How CNN cornered Obama aide Valerie Jarrett on media bias
- The Obama-Fox "peace talks" that failed
- What the future holds for the Obama-Fox war
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $30 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to hard-hitting investigative reports and special commentary from Ben Stein, Dick Morris, John Stossel, Bill OReilly, Christopher Ruddy, David Limbaugh, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Ed Koch, James Hirsen and others, you get much more in Newsmax magazine, including:
- Obama taking "friendly fire" from Democrats
- Tea parties stir up conservative women
- Gay marriage loses 31st straight election
- Pelosi's posse: Her 9 closest allies in the House
- Sarah Palin's star rises again
- Top 10 picks to play Palin on film
- Mexico's new vigilantes crack down on crime
- David Limbaugh: We're in a 9/10 state of denial
- Comcast-NBC deal could transform TV, movies
- Can we clean up our money mess?
- Hollywood's new bad guys: Capitalists
- Fidel Castro fascinated by Obama
- Judicial Watch sues Chicago over Olympics bid
- Lou Dobbs plans a comeback
- Ben Stein: Fighting for the world's best country
- Palestinian Christians are under the gun
- Harry Reid's re-election in doubt
- eBay's Meg Whitman bids for California governor
- Battleground tourists: Vets revisiting Vietnam
- Baptist leader Richard Land calls for activism
- Spendthrift Nicolas Cage mired in debt
- Women make big impact at work
- Dr. Laura: Some acts are unforgivable
- How to hire your ideal broker
- Peter Greenberg 'Returns' to Vietnam
- You can lose weight, but AVOID trendy diets
- Cholesterol drugs: what you must know
- Don't visit a hospital before reading this!
Plus: Ronald Kesslers Washington.
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Silver Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazines prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about todays dangerous world.
And nationally syndicated radio host Michael Reagan, son of the late President Reagan, says: I guarantee that youll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.
Sarah Palin says Newsmax is one of her top news sources and describes it as "very very helpful, valuable."
Find out why more than half a million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Obama Hates Fox" issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer Go Here Now.
TO ADVERTISE Dickmorris.com and our email alerts are a free service. Our advertisers help us keep this service at no cost to you. We appreciate your support. The DickMorris.com E-mail list is represented exclusively by Newsmax Media. For information on advertising, please contact Newsmax Advertising Sales via e-mail. Go to DickMorris.com to read all of Dick's columns!
PLEASE FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND TELL THEM THEY CAN GET THESE COLUMNS E-MAILED TO THEM FOR FREE BY SUBSCRIBING AT DICKMORRIS.COM!
***COPYRIGHT EILEEN MCGANN AND DICK MORRIS 2010. REPRINTS WITH PERMISSION ONLY***
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM COMMERCIAL E-MAILS LIKE THIS ONE BUT TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE DICK'S COLUMNS AND VIDEOS, CLICK HERE. TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM ALL MAILINGS FROM DICKMORRIS.COM, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW.