Huckabee: Only a few hours left...can you help?

  • IMAGIFTS
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Only a few hours left...can you help?

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:46 PM
      Subject: Only a few hours left...can you help?

      Huck PAC Newsletter

      I just received an email from Huck PAC letting me know that we are still $6,507 away from our midnight goal. Reaching this goal is important to the future of this country.

      I've just approved the endorsements of 15 new candidates in Texas, Missouri, Indiana, California, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia and elsewhere - making sure we are able to also support each candidate with a financial donation is vital for victory in November.

      Will you make a donation of $5 or more today?

      This email is only being sent to less than 5,000 of my most committed supporters, so I hope you will strongly consider a donation today. Huck PAC needs your help and so do the conservative men and women we are supporting for office at every level of government.

      On the road campaigning for conservatives,

      Mike Huckabee

      Mike Huckabee

      Donate before midnight using this link:

      https://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Contribute.Home&DonorCode=Midnight

      EventfulFacebookTwitterYoutube
      Huck PAC, Inc.
      P.O. Box 2008
      Little Rock, Arkansas 72203

      Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporations, foreign nationals without green cards, federal contractors, and minors (under 18 years of age) are prohibited from contributing. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,000 per year to Huck PAC. Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Federal Election Law requires us to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for contributions that aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.

      Paid for by Huck PAC, Inc.
      Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
      www.huckpac.com
    • IMAGIFTS
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010