Without Media Matters

  • Matt Butler, Media Matters for America
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      Media Matters for AmericaFacebook Twitter
      Friend --

      No matter what your interests are, the media is always your issue. The way that the media treats issues influences policies and priorities that affect us all. That's why the work that we do at Media Matters is so valuable.

      There is just one day left to help us reach our fundraising goal for this year. Click here to contribute right now so we're ready to hit the ground running in 2013.

      Day in and day out, we monitor cable, network, radio, print and online media and work hard to combat right-wing lies and ensure that misinformation doesn't poison our public debates. Our work will become even more challenging next year as newsrooms continue to shrink, leaving them vulnerable to manipulation by a well-funded and influential conservative echo-chamber. Without Media Matters there wouldn't be anyone there to consistently put the right-wing noise machine in check. Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the conservative media know this, which is why they attack Media Matters more than any other non-profit organization.

      We're getting close to our year-end fundraising goal, but we need a bit more help. Please consider supporting our truth-telling mission with a $5 donation today: http://mm4a.org/2012fundraiser

      Sincerely,

      Matt Butler
      @matthewsbutler

      President and CEO

Media Matters for America

      Media Matters for AmericaDonateFacebook   Twitter
      This email was sent to westandunited@yahoogroups.com.
      Manage your subscriptions  |   Unsubscribe from all emails.   |   Created with NationBuilder.