Mitt Romney 2012: 67 days to go

  • "IMAGIFTS"
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012

      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 9:42 PM
      Subject: 67 days to go

      Romney-Ryan
      Ingrid,

      We've only got 67 days left until the election, and every single day is critical in the fight to turn America back around.

      In just a few hours, the campaign will hit a crucial fundraising deadline for our cause. Make it count.

      Donate $15 or more before midnight to help the Romney-Ryan ticket defeat Barack Obama: https://www.mittromney.com/donate.

      This week's convention was an incredible celebration, but we've got a fight ahead of us.

      Let's win this thing.

      Thanks,

      Zac Moffatt
      Digital Director
      Romney for President, Inc.

      This email was sent to: imagifts@...

      This email was sent by:
      Romney for President, Inc.
      PO Box 149756, Boston, MA 02114-9756 USA

      We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

      Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe | View email as a webpage

      Paid for by Romney for President, Inc.
      www.MittRomney.com

    • IMAGIFTS
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012