RedState: Slaying the Tax Monster (Erickson)

  • IMAGIFTS
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011

      Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 2:03 PM
      Subject: Slaying the Tax Monster

      If you are on a mobile device or cannot view the images in this message view this email in your web browser.
      To ensure future delivery please add red-state@... to your address book or safe sender's list.
      RedState.com Political
      Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, Friends of Herman Cain, Inc.. From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of RedState.com or Eagle Publishing.

      Herman Cain for President - 2012

      Notice: Friends of Herman Cain, Inc. is the
      only official campaign of Herman Cain for President.

      Patriots and Supporters,

      My “9-9-9 Plan” will put Americans back to work, and my message is resonating from coast to coast.

      I am proud to announce that my campaign has launched “9-9-9 The Movie: Slaying the Tax Monster” to help spread the “9-9-9 Plan” to every voter in America.

      Click Here to Watch 9-9-9 The Movie

      Click here to be one of the first to watch "Slaying the Tax Monster.”

      Please consider contributing to my campaign to help spread my movie around the internet. Your donation of $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000 or more will be used to pay for advertising around the web. It is imperative that very American watch my new movie

      American's know that the current tax system is broken.

      It suffocates American business growth and is a leading cause for our slow economic recovery over the past few years.

      So, what would happen if we scrapped all 82,000 pages of the current tax code and simplified things with Herman Cain's "9-9-9 Plan"?

      With the “9-9-9 Plan, the economy would accelerate faster than Barrack Obama on his way out of town.

      We would add two trillion dollars to GDP, and create six million jobs.

      Business investment would increase by a third.

      Wages would go up 10%, at the same time federal revenues would go up 15%.

      In addition to paying for web advertising for “Slaying the Tax Monster,” your donation today will also pay for my sequel movie which is scheduled to debut next week.

      Please donate whatever you can today...

      ...and tell your friends on Facebook, followers on Twitter, and everyone in your address book about my new movie!

      Click Here to Watch 9-9-9 The Movie

      Thank you and God bless.

      Sincerely,
      Herman Cain - Signature
      Herman Cain

      Donate Now
      Herman Cain for President | 2012

      Paid for by Friends of Herman Cain, Inc.

      This email was sent to service@... because you are subscribed to RedState's Carefully Selected Offers from Third Parties. To update your email delivery preferences, click here.

      RedState.com  |  One Massachusetts Avenue, NW  |  Washington, DC 20001

    • IMAGIFTS