Liberty Alert: Rational Debate Is A Dying Art

    Latest Personal Liberty Alert ... From: Bob Livingston To: imagifts@yahoo.com Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 7:07 AM Subject: Liberty Alert: Rational Debate Is
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Latest Personal Liberty Alert
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 7:07 AM
      Subject: Liberty Alert: Rational Debate Is A Dying Art

      Civil discourse

      You have been a subscriber since 07-18-2009View As Webpage | White List Us | Unsubscribe

      Personal Liberty Alerts: Live Free in an Unfree World
      HomepageFree Ezine SignupSend To A FriendShop The Liberty Store
      Latest From BobAugust 1, 2011
       Civil discourseCivil discourse »
      Rational debate is a dying art. It occurs only rarely in Washington, where the primary goal is to score points for a political party with an eye toward re-election. Concerns about America and Americans are secondary to the political elite. Party politics trumps all. More »
      On Your Own
       Storing and using dried eggs and powdered milkStoring and using dried eggs and powdered milk »
      Fresh eggs and fresh dairy products are hard to store and highly perishable. My husband and I have chickens and gather fresh eggs every day. But what do you do if you don't have chickens or a cow or a goat, and what if you live in an apartment or an area of the city where raising animals is prohibited? More »
      Personal Liberty News
       Is the 14th Amendment even a legal option?Is the 14th Amendment even a legal option? »
      For the record, the White House's official position is that President Barack Obama has no intention of invoking the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution in order to raise the debt ceiling. "Our position hasn't changed," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said. More »
      Here's a Special Message From
      Our Friends at Stansberry & Associates
      Have you heard of "Capps' Law"?

      The U.S. Gov't has begun enforcing a little-known new law. It could affect your retirement income...
      your healthcare benefits... even your ability to travel and purchase gold.

      Click here for details on what this law means for you... including steps you must take now to protect yourself.

       Some Tea Party figures upset at Boehner’s leadershipSome Tea Party figures upset at Boehner’s leadership »
      Several prominent figures in the Tea Party movement have been highly critical of House Speaker John Boehner's (R-Ohio) handling of the debt ceiling. More »
       Transcendental meditation could benefit soldiersTranscendental meditation could benefit soldiers »
      Recent research has found that transcendental meditation may drastically improve symptoms of the condition in affected individuals. More »
       GOP Senator says Obama’s education program allows too much Federal influenceGOP Senator says Obama’s education program allows too much Federal influence »
      Senator Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) says that the government's "Race to the Top" education initiative allows too much Federal influence on the country's school system. More »
      Commenting on OPEC Takes Aim At America,
      KJQ says:
      July 27, 2011 at 9:09 am
      The solutions are simple, but not easy. You (USA) already get 27% of your oil from us (Canada). We have a vast oil surplus which could easily meet 100% of the USA's requirements. We are friends and allies. In addition, Canada is THE ONLY supplier of "ethical oil". All other oil (surplus) produces have human rights issues, corruption issues etc. Why isn't this happening? Special interest groups (e.g. Saudi financed lobbyists), and environmentalists are blocking every effort at US self (or ally) dependance for energy.

      Commenting on Smalltime Big Government,
      Jyrine says:
      July 25, 2011 at 11:20 am
      The country has been infected from top down with Chicago style petty-thugary. The stink and moral decay from the petty dictator is permeating the nation. We MUST begin the cleanup in 2012 and persue it with the utmost vigor in the White House, Congress, state and local gov..

      Would you like to send this email to a friend?

      Send To A Friend

      You subscribed to Personal Liberty Alerts on 07-18-2009 and are receiving this email at imagifts@... because you indicated an interest in receiving special updates and offers from Personal Liberty Alerts. We hope you'll find these updates interesting and informative. But if you'd rather not receive them, click here. You will be immediately removed from our database. Remember, your personal information will never be rented or sold and you may unsubscribe at any time.

      Personal Liberty Digest
      Post Office Box 1105
      Cullman, AL 35056

      Our Privacy Policy