Shopping Extravaganza Newsletter # 65 - December 6th, 2008

  • Shop www.allgiftsonline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008

      Happy Holidays!

      Shopping Extravaganza Newsletter

          Issue # 65 Saturday December 6th, 2008

      All companies quick pick listings on our website!

      Shop anytime from your Seat instead of
      on your Feet save money on gas , save
      time and beat the heat anytime!

      Tip of the Week
      Live Like A Champion
      Joel Osteen

       Make Money while Collecting $$$ from your clients!
      Get Free Money from $10.00 up to $500!

      <<< FREE  G A S O L I N E anyone >>>>
      Interested in filling up your tank on someone else's money?

       Below is a list of our "Preferred Vendors"

      All Gifts Online - Your one Stop Shopping Source -- Corporatehttp://www.allgifts online.com and Shopping Mall - http://www.all- gifts-online. com --  We offer an array of distinctive gifts for all occasions and every budget! our selections include but not limited to Wine Accessories, Wine Cellars, Cosmetics & Aromatherapy, Golf Gifts, Wine Gifts, Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, Gift Baskets, Engraved Crystal, Party Favors, Wedding, Gift Sets, Gourmet Foods, PlantMakers! , Chateau Laguiole Corkscrews, Rogar Corkscrews, Portable Imprinters, Waterford Crystal and much more!  ....Get a Holiday GWP by mentioning this Newsletter[01-2009]

      Like Wine and need to safe-keep them?

      How about a Wine Cellar? we have anything from 24 bottles to 700 bottles, garage type or in-home furniture type. These make great gifts and a more wonderful investment for your wine. Request our articles about wine and wine cellars. For more info or to view visit our websites http://www.bacchuswinecellars.com or http://www.giftsbyprovintech.com -- email to contact us or check coordinates on Gifts By Provintech, we are still moving our offices temporarily while damages from IKE are fixed. (11-03-09)

      Fruta Vida -- Want to "Try Before You Buy"? Visit our website to purchase samples current SPECIAL get 4 days for the price of 3 at $18.00 email us your "sample order" at FrutaVida@ewinbiz. net or sign up for our Newsletter & get our specials at  http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ TryFrutaVida - To shop our Retail Site - http://www.TryFruta Vida.com/ 2291523  [02-2009]

      SWISSKINCARE --  Want to shop & Save? NEW!! Detox Spa Line! be sure to check my "imagifts specials" and save between 10% - 30% on all in stock items - http://www.swisskin care.com click on shop online to go shopping!  [01-2009]

      Play the "Pick A Spot" Game! Buy one spot or more in increments of $5-$6-$10 and receive a "Grab Bag" worth from $50-$300 -- Your choice of 8 Grab Bags and 2 different lines! go to http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ BeautyNWellness -- Any purchase of products min. $25.00 will qualify you for one FREE spot,  $50.00 will get you two FREE spots etc.... Get a Holiday GWP by mentioning this Newsletter!

      Hybrids Vitamins:  3-4-5 or 6 days sampling packs! if you ever wanted to try our Arbonne Vitamins without breaking the bank please contact me for the URL where you can view/purchase 3-6 days packs!

      CherryAccount Merchant's Account
      Get a FREE Mobile Wireless or Desktop POS Terminal! very good rates and caters to home business, MLM's, Direct Sales and small businesses! visit our website for additional information http://www.cherryac count.com/ cmd.php?af= 601417 or to sign up.

      SPAM FREE! NO TROUBLE WITH YOUR ISP Explode your site's sales no matter what you sell. Only $39.95 for up to 10 MILLION HITS! This is a limited time offer. Get massive visitor rates with instant results... without losing your ISP Explode your sales today! Instant activation.- - Normally $69.95 -- or you can get the trial version 3 months for $19.95!   http://imengi. 10miohits. hop.clickbank. net  (12-31-08)

      Mary Kay Cosmetics -- Be a "Preferred Customer" with anything we have in stock .... buy at least $100 and get an even better discount! or Shop from the corporate website http://www.marykay. com and email your order at MyMK@imagifts. com or email me to request my list of "In Stock items".  [01-2009]

      Play the Pick A Spot Game!  Buy one spot or more in increments of $5-$6-$10 and receive a "Grab Bag" worth from $50-$300 -- Your choice of 8 Grab Bags and 2 different lines! go to http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ BeautyNWellness -- Any purchase of products min. $25.00 will qualify you for one FREE spot, $50.00 will get you two FREE spots etc....

      Swapping Mommies!
      - Would you like to market your business(es) daily and promote your companies twice a week whether or not you're the COTM?
      - Do you like to try other products and mingle among other WAHMS and have fun at the same time?
      - If you refer others to the group you will get their first or second order and there is NO limit! this is great if you would like to participate but don't want to be "out of pocket" so to speak. You can then advertise in 2 groups instead of just one!
      - The "Referral" step is totally optional .... but well worth it! see specifics at http://www.swapping mommies.com -- Not all companies are available to be represented so you can email us before applying if you wish to check it out first!

      PlantMakers!
      - Learn the art of growing plants in artificial soil! The concept is rather unique and facinating and has been used in high class
        hotels and restaurants. It is a way to keep plants from dying on you and have a year long beautiful green plants around you!
      - Visit our website http://www.Plant- Makers.info -- get a Gift Card and/or Gift Certificates via Paypal or our own eCertificate

      Lia Sophia Jewelry
      Exquisite & Hip Jewelry with a Lifetime Guarantee at Affordable Prices -- Visit My Website http://www.liasophi a.com/kimmalay
      -- Contact Kim Malay lia.sophia4u@ yahoo.com for information - also we offer an Empowering Opportunity of a Lifetime for All Women.   [11-2008]
      to make their very own stuffed animal & a lifetime of memories!

      Noevir Cosmetics
      - Wellness from the inside out! Noevir offers Skincare, Special Needs care, Wellness, Nutrition etc... Noevir offers products fitting any budget from the very conservative to the one that likes to lavish in pampering her/him self!   -- Visit my website for specifics - samples available online to try out first - they will send a catalog along with your samples. http://www.noevirus a.info  -- Any purchase of products min. $25.00 will qualify you for one FREE spot, with $50.00 get two FREE spots etc... [05-09]

      Shop Power Mall  - Gifts for special or any day Occasion!
      Shop Brand Name Stores at one location online for everything you need without having to worry about parking - Stores like Target, K-mart, Things Remembered, Office Max, Office Depot, BestBuys, Comp USA and many many more....on text? no problem click on this URL to view our website http://www.mypowerm all.com/mall/18612    [01-2009]

      Send Flowers Fast, Cheap and Grower Fresh! This superb overnight floral delivery service offers low prices on a wide selection of fresh flowers, roses, bouquets, plants, Gift Baskets and more .....most items especially Flowers & Plants are available for next day delivery across the Continental USA and Canada. Or click on  http://www.growerfl owers.com/ default.asp? id=40264 == be sure to check out all our Holiday Specials!    [01-2009]

      Free Software -- To Run Your Home Party Business!
      Do you feel like a circus act sometimes with all the balls you're trying to keep in the air or plates spinning on poles? Do you feel like you need an assistant to help you keep it all together? By now you've probably figured out that running a Home Party Business isn't exactly as free and easy as they said it would be...how would you like to gain a "virtual assistant" to help you run your business, without having to ever cut a payroll check? if so click on the above link to start using the "Home Party Profit Software"!  If you are on text click on this link http://www.homepart yprofitsoftware. com/?id=638    [03-2009]

      Consultant Finders
      Need more exposure for your business and want to try other products  and services? check us out we have over 700 members to network with. Not all categories available at all times. Click on http://www.consulta ntfinders. com to sign up and/or view our home page for specifics. When applying please return the application that will be sent to you, there is no approval without an application on file.  [03-2009]

      Jewels by Park Lane
      Park Lane offers the highest quality jewelry, handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail and workmanship all backed by an unconditional guarantee. Visit my website listed above or email me with questions! Contact me at marci@... by email or visit my website is http://www.myparkla ne.com/marci    [04-2009]

      Mary Kay ProductSearchNSwap - Just for Mary Kay Consultants!
      Do you perhaps have classics & closeouts items that you would like to move or just things that are not selling for you? well, you're in luck! your dust collecting items may be someone else's treasure! join our Mary Kay Newseletter list  - be sure to send us your application to be approved!   http://www.MKSearch NSwap.info
      [05-2009]

      NEWAYS International
      We offer a variety of products such as Beauty - Wellness - Nutrition and more! How much do you consider your buying habits? Are you doing damage to yourself by using some of the products you have bought? why not try some of the Neways products? They work wonderfully and you will be glad you did! Keep in mind also our guarantee. http://www.ineways. com/imagifts or http://www.imagifts.com   [05-2009]

      Search Engine Submission -- Get listed with Google, Yahoo! MSN, Ask etc... in 48 hrs!  guaranteed with WPromote!    http://www.wpromote .com/affiliates/ /idevaffiliate. php?id=3172    [05-2009]

      Gift Albums! the perfect gift for any occasion ..... YOU choose how much you want to spend and the recipient chooses its own gift! what could be easier? they will have from 30 to 60 different items to choose from in the same range of prices YOU set up with how much you spent! it is a bit like playing "musical chairs" first you select 10 then 6 then 5, 3, 2 and then finally YOUR item as a RECIPIENT! a lot of fun and a "remembering" event! I still remember WHICH gift I choosed 25 yrs ago! Visit our  website http://iforrest. ordermygift. com (04-09)

      Travel Lake Tahoe  - California side
      One Bedroom Condo FOR SALE!  available for either a few days at a time OR for a full Ten Days at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort is a Five Star Resort previously called "Embassy Vacation Resort" in South Lake Tahoe at the bottom of Heavenly Mountain right on Ski Run Blvd (with Free Shuttle to the lifts in the winter) and/or right on the beach on the CA coast in the summer! Plus you have the option through Interval/Sunterra Club to choose a completely different venue. To view pictures and details http://www.travella ketahoe.info -- The ONE Bedroom for TEN days per YEAR available for sale. This CAN be broken down any which way you want - email us with your interest in either options Tahoe@imagifts. com -- we do PAY for REFERRALS up to $200 if you or someone you know provide us with a Buyer!  [05-2009]

      Make Money while collecting Money!!! Sign up now! refer clients, friends or family and GET $10 when they open an account!  get up to $500 of FREE Gas or whatever your heart desires!   http://finance. groups.yahoo. com/group/ RevolutionMoneyE xchange the easiest way to make $10!  -- each time someone buys from you by sending a "Request for Money" via RME!  [05-2009]

      Xango! .... Health & Nutritional Benefits of "Mangosteen"
      with Patricia Scott - patownboss@gmail. com -- My Websites:    http://www.xscott. com and http://www.xscott. net  or just call me at  Tel: 281-494-1446  -- Take control of your health and let food be your medicine! Even the most balanced diets fall short in their daily allowance of vitamins & minerals.... .  New Health Discovery! are you aware of the health benefits and science behind mangosteen fruit?  there are over 40 of them... Visit our website for details and testimonials of this product. [0518-09]

      Website - http://www.supplebo dies.com/ ?kbid=3907&m=1&i=7 or email us service@imagifts. com >> Helps fight Arthritis, Joint Pain, Swelling and regain mobility within 7 days!- “Its absolutely delicious. I love it.” --  “Very tasty, fruity,
      peachy. Refreshing.” -- “It has a smooth flavor and a full body.” --  “I love it over ice.” -- “I can even dilute it a little and it is still delicious and sweet.” -- “I drink it with everything, even dinner.” --  “Pleasant aroma and taste. I could drink this everyday.” --  "No bitterness or aftertaste.” -- "Sweet like a dessert.”     [05-2009]

      QuickBooks -- Save Up to 20% Off QuickBooks Accounting Software Products and get Free Shipping! if you are on text use this link http://quickbooks. intuit.com/ ?img=29&kbid=11133&sub=&priorityCode= 3969702399    [05-2009]

      Quick meals made with blends and mixes ........ And recipes even I can't mess up!!  http://www.tasteful lysimple. com/web/jbyers   (10-08)

      Quicken! -- Save up to 36% Off Quicken 2008 Products + Free Shipping! if you are on text click on this link

      with Sandy Hild: 713-849-9333  --  Website - http://www.theresum edoctor.com  -- email: theresumedoctor@ aol.com
      I take away headaches... the headache of knowing how to talk about yourself, both in person and on paper, whether you are
      a business owner or job applicant" -- Be sure to mention "Hot Picks Newsletter" to get your discount!

      Are you a sales person on the Go looking to facilitate taking credit cards?   -- Low Cost, lightweight .... No more filling in forms and taking down numbers, just imprint your customer card quickly and easily. The Port-A-Print accept both short & large tickets! also available the Mini90 imprinter. http://www.portable imprinters. com  -- Any purchase of  $25.00 will qualify you for one FREE spot,  $50.00 will get you two FREE spots in our Grab A Spot to qualify for FREE Products! etc....[05-2009]

      Looking for a special Gift for a Wine Enthusiast? such as Birthday, Father's Day or anniversary! Rogar Wine Openers make great gifts for Father's Day! check out our selection and be sure to let us know you're coming from "Hot Picks" to get a "Special Gift with Purchase" valued up to $15.00! visit http://www.rogarcor kscrews.com  [12-31-08]

      OppSeekers
      Get Quality leads with OppSeekers!

      These make great conversation pieces as well as wonderful gifts for a single person and/or a bridesmaids! We have several sizes on hand from large, small & medium including ropes to go along. Check our selections of enhancers and/or other bridal keepsakes at http://www.allgifts online.com/ jewelry.php   [12-31-08]

      Our products are formulated in Switzerland but made in the USA. -- be among the first one's to be notified of "SPECIALS" I run and also the company offers on a monthly basis! you can set your email distribution to individual emails, digest (one per day) or viewable online only! Anyone who joins should provide me with the company (if any) you rep for and your full name, city & state. You will also be entered in my QUARTERLY drawing when signing up for my newsletter and have priority on our "Hot Picks Newsletter" to promote your own business with a membership close to 100,000 subscribers!  http://www.swiss- skincare. com

      USFREEADS

      Google ranking of PR5 -- Use classifieds to buy, sell or advertise anything! You can view the specifics of the program if you are on text go to http://www.allgifts online.com/ zencart/index. php?main_ page=product_ info&cPath=33&products_id= 498 -- our program starts at $22 for 3 months including one time set up of $10.00 -- if you extend the next 3 months are only $12.00 ($4.00/month) -- other selections such as 6 or 12 months!

      Buy A Spot!
      Play the Pick A Spot Game! Buy one spot or more in increments of $5-$6-$10 and receive a "Grab Bag" worth from $50-$300 -- Your choice of 8 Grab Bags and 2 different lines! go to http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ BeautyNWellness

      with inner health and outer beauty -- vitamins & supplements, women & men's skincare, weight management, sports nutrition and more!  visit our website for selections and more information at  http://iforrest. qhealthbeauty. com

      TMI WirelessThe Internet Wireless Superstore!
      Get great deals on FREE Cell Phones with FREE Shipping.  Selection on AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, and more. We've the best deals in wireless communications on the Internet --  http://www.tmicell. com/?aid= 5954

      We're dedicated to bringing you the best possible service and lowest pricing on classified newspaper advertising in print.
      Placing classified ads has never been easier or faster!  You can pick and choose from our huge database of over 2100 newspapers reaching 96 million homes in America.http://www.nationwi declassifieds. com/usrpages/ imagifts. html

      Sell Products Online!
      Have access to 350,000 products! with absolutely no paypal fee, no credit card fees, no minimum, no prepay and much more! check out our selections!  sell name brands such as hp, sony, armani, gucci, black & decker, coleman, uniden, cobra, polaroid etc... our website is http://www.dropship -business. com/index. html?aid= 245813

      Testimonial:  I sold a few products from Dropshipdesign. com and the shipping was fast. The products are great and I would recommend this company to everybody. I wouldn't use any other drop shipper!!! Colin Watson

      We Do! Delicious Indiana handmade Belgian chocolates, plus handmade candles, waxed scented bears and more. Get Yours NOW!  visit our website at http://www.brookesc andyco.com/ affiliates/ jrox.php? id=336_tlid_ 8_1_HOTPICKS  [11-30-08]

      MOZY Online BACK UP Solutions!

      Now for everyone and affordable! As you all know your Hard drives do crash! we've gone through it several times over the years.  You loose vital data & documents  etc.... Luckily there is a FREE solution! Mozy is an online backup, secure and easy!
      Get 2 GB of free backup space or pay a minimal fee of $4.95 for unlimited backups per month!  click a couple of buttons and

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)