File - NO SHOWS

  • WaycrossGaReUseIt@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 62 , Apr 1, 2011
      Please be sure that you want an item before responding to an offer. Upon finding out the location of the item, be sure that you want to drive the distance. First and foremost the person you are responding to is giving you something for nothing. If you make arrangements to pick something up at a certain time, please be there to pick it up. If for some reason you can't make it please call or email them and make new arrangements or let them know that you have changed your mind about it and no longer want it. This way the person offering the item can go on to the next person that needs or wants it. We encourage you to keep track and send the owner/moderators of this group an email reporting all "No Shows without communication". We plan on keeping track of all "No Shows" These people will be notified of the problem and if it continues, the group will be notified of the problems with the inconsiderate member and the person may be banned from the group.
      OWNER/MODERATORS
    • WaycrossGaReUseIt@yahoogroups.com
      Message 62 of 62 , Feb 1 3:13 PM