re-scheduled fund raiser and curriculum sale for the Spencers

  • Dawnella Sutton: Mothers Moon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007

      The fund raising event that was to take place for the Spencer Family at the Buker Center in Augusta, on Monday December 3rd has been re-scheduled  for next Monday, December 10th from 10am - 2pm at Sacred Heart Church on Summer St. in Hallowell.

      We will be having a used curriculum, homeschool business and more sale. Some of us will bringing toys to sell, books, curriculum and some of us will be sharing our businesses with you. Anyone wishing to donate to the Spencer's are welcome to deposit into a bucket and we will take it from there. Some folks will be donating a portion of their profits to the Spencers.
      Directions are as follows...
      From the Augusta end of Hallowell, pass down Rte. 201 through the downtown area, and take Temple St. on the right, which is just before the fish & produce market on the right. When you get to the end of that street ( it is very short), take a left onto Second St.. Almost immediately, take a right onto Chestnut St. Go over the railroad tracks and turn left onto Summer St. The church is the large white building on the right.
      From the Gardiner end of Hallowell, as you pass up Rte 201, the first entrance to the boat landing will be on your right, you will see the produce place on the left, take a left onto Temple St. When you get to the end of that street ( it is very short), take a left onto Second St.. Almost immediately, take a right onto Chestnut St. Go over the railroad tracks and turn left onto Summer St. The church is the large white building on the right.
      I'll be there, with stories to read to the children, and will also be taking orders for and selling from stock Barefoot Books, with 15% of the sales going to the Spencer Family.  (if you can not make it but would still like to place a Barefoot Books order, please contact me and I will give the same 15% donation)

      Hope to see you there!

      Peace,
      Dawnella

      nurturing mother, child & planet
      http://www.FreedomPondMoonworks.com
      nurturing your child's imagination
      http://www.mybarefootbooks.com/DawnellaSutton
      All orders of $60 or more between now and December 15th will receive a free copy of "The Prince's Bedtime" .

    • Dawnella Sutton: Mothers Moon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007

        It seems that I am going to miss the fund raising event for the Spencer Family today from 10am - 2pm at Sacred Heart Church on Summer St. in Hallowell.

        Though the snow falling on the trees looks light and fluffy, by the time I got down my driveway and onto the road with cars barely moving, I realized the road conditions were not so great.... so, after having a rather adrenaline-raising experiance driving on snow and slush covered back roads on Saturday, I decided it was best if I turned around and stayed home.

        For those who wish to contact me off list I am still offering 15% of sales from Barefoot Books and my Mothers Moon creations (and reiki services too!)  to the Spencers.  And, my truck is packed with all sorts of goodies already so I'd be happy to do a in-home show & sale too if anyone was interested!

        Happy shopping to everyone at the used curriculum, homeschool business and more sale there at the Sacred Heart Church in Hallowell, today, and thank you for supporting your fellow homeschoolers!

        If you need directions, here they are again:
        From the Augusta end of Hallowell, pass down Rte. 201 through the downtown area, and take Temple St. on the right, which is just before the fish & produce market on the right. When you get to the end of that street ( it is very short), take a left onto Second St.. Almost immediately, take a right onto Chestnut St. Go over the railroad tracks and turn left onto Summer St. The church is the large white building on the right.
        From the Gardiner end of Hallowell, as you pass up Rte 201, the first entrance to the boat landing will be on your right, you will see the produce place on the left, take a left onto Temple St. When you get to the end of that street ( it is very short), take a left onto Second St.. Almost immediately, take a right onto Chestnut St. Go over the railroad tracks and turn left onto Summer St. The church is the large white building on the right.