A two day national workshop on Watershed Management and impact of Environmental Changes on water resources (WMEC) during 20-21 September 2006- reg

  • kasi viswanadh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2006
      Sir,

      Sub:- Two Day National Workshop – reg

      The department of Civil Engineering, JNTU College of
      Engineering, Hyderabad is organizing a two day
      national workshop on Watershed Management and impact
      of Environmental Changes on water resources (WMEC)
      during 20-21 September 2006 under Technical
      Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP).
      Eminent professors/managers in the field of water
      resources will be delivering the lectures on various
      themes of workshop. I request you to kindly arrange
      for wide circulation among the faculty and students of
      Civil Engineering.

      Thanking you,
      Yours sincerely,

      [Dr. G. K. Viswanadh]
      Organizing Secretary.

      Please mail all Correspondence to:
      Dr. G.K. Viswanadh, Organizing Secretary (WMEC),
      Professor of Civil Engineering, Department of Civil
      engineering,
      JNTU College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500
      072
      Phone: 09849163875 (Mobile), 040-23056506(O),
      23051804(R)
      email:gorti_gkv@...

      Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn
      something new
      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • DR AYUB AYUB
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
        Dear Dr G.K..Viswanadh,

        Greeting from Rotary District 3270 Pakistan,

        I am herewith attached a file on WATER SCARCITY EFFECTS IN THE YEAR 2070. If this is useful for your workshop,so please show it.i had working last from 3 years on water managment.if you need any help from my side i am available 24 hrs.

        Waiting your reply

        Rtn:Dr Muhammad Ayub
        Rotary club Nawabshah
        Pakistan

        email:gorti_gkv@yahoo. co.in

        Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn
        something new
        http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

        http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

        LEAD THE WAY
        Rtn:Dr Muhammad Ayub
        National Co ordinator ''Gift of Life'' Pakistan
        District 3270 Pakistan &Afganistan
        Address:A G DRUG AGENCY
                      MARKET ROAD NAWABSHAH SIND PAKISTAN
        TEL Fax::92-2443-62600, Res:92-2443-62699,
        Mobile (cell)92-320-5865089 ,92-333-7022088

        Want to be your own boss? Learn how on
        Yahoo! Small Business.