Re: [indiadream] (unknown)

  • groupabhi abhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2004

      Hi everybody,

      I am very please to join this group.

      And definitely for making a strong nation we must dedicate ourselve.

      I have joined various gruops, some are against corruption, some are making India Super Power, Ultimately everybody has formed the group and running it for the welfare of society.

      I want to say what we want to do either just want to form the group or our aim is to give something to the country.

      Are we definitely want to change the present system then we have to be co-ordinated and everyone has to fight against social evils and anti-national activities then only we can serve our country and present system of governance will change.

      This was the problem in the olden time when Subash Chandra Bosh, Bagat Singh, Mahatama Gandhi and other National Heroes were fighting with the English government in different groups. That 's why we got the freedom too late.

      Now don't put any Bagat Singh and Gandhi alone,

      Let us form a new large group to fight with anti-national activities only.

      JAI HIND

      Abhisek

       uedc2002@...

      Tirumala Srinivas <corruptioneradication@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      “Conserve Potable Water - Save Global life System”

      Wish you a very Happy, Wealthy & Healthy New Year

      ----- Tirumala Srinivas

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Yahoo! Groups Links