Geomatics for Water and Environmental Technol ogies (GWET – 2009) -reg

  • Giridhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009

    Dear Sir/Madam,

               We are pleased to inform you that Centre for Water Resources, Institute of Science and Technology, JNTUH, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh is organizing a AICTE sponsored Staff Development Programme (SDP) for the faculty members working in the universities and colleges on “Geomatics for Water and Environmental Technologies (GWET - 2009)” from 19th October, 2009 to 31st October, 2009.

                The salient features about the course are given below:

    Refresher course :“Geomatics for Water and Environmental Technologies (GWET - 2009)”

    Duration:             : Two weeks

    Scheduled dates : From 19th October, 2009 to 31st October, 2009

    Accommodation: Provided in the Guest house

    TA                      : A/C III tier

    Note: If you have already received this information and are not interested in our training, you may please ignore this e-mail.

    Your’s faithfully,

    Dr. M.V.S.S.Giridhar,
    Assistant Professor,
    Centre for Water Resources,
    Institute of Science and Technology,
    J N T University,
    Kukatpally,
    Hyderabad - 500 072

    Phone:040-23157220(R), 040-23155412
    091-9440590695(mobile)

    See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.