Personal invitation from DTS REDDY

  • DTS REDDY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      UNYK
      If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
      E-mail sent 1/2/2009 11:59:10 PM, by DTS REDDY:
      Personal invitation from DTS REDDY
      Hello,

      Dear Sir,

      Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

      With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in one address book that is automatically updated. One of my contacts changes his or her information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at UNYK.com: My contacts’ address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

      Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

      You too can create your own smart address book.

      DTS REDDY
      UNYK : 467 GEB
      Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations from DTS REDDY to try UNYK!
      Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations to try UNYK from your contacts!