269Don't neglect

  • dtsreddy
    Nov 2, 2013

      Respected Friends,

      You are requested to send e-mails   to  The Group Of Ministers (GOM) before November 5th, opposing the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and asserting the need of Samaikyandhra .

       E-mail address: feedbacktogom-mha@...

      ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

       From,

      Address

       To,

      The GOM,

                                  Sub: Request to stop the process of Andhra Pradesh Bifurcation – Reg.

                                                                                  *    *    *

                       With out considering the Simaandhra people’s concerns, the decision taken by the AICC and Government of India to bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh is erroneous. To maintain the unity and integrity of this country you should stop the bifurcation process.

      All India congress committee, and UPA Government should remember the words of former Prime Minister of India Smt. Indira Gandhi :-

      “Merely because an area is comparatively backward is not reason enough for taking drastic or irreversible decisions. Where will this process end? I am not at all afraid of this being catching; that is not the point. But where does any one draw the line? Will each district want to be separate? Some people have advised the division of U.P. where to divide into two, three, four, into how many areas do you divide it? Do you go back to the old, very small states, princely states; do you go back to that? Somewhere a line has to be drawn. You cannot just say that because of backwardness there should be division. economic backwardness can go only through hard work and the effort of the entire nation.”

       “There are some things which are part of our national life. It is true that the question of linguistic states was very much a part of the national movement. There was no getting away from it. The units of every party which was in existence at a time, were formed on the basis of language in spite of the British provinces having different areas. There is an overall rationality in the formation of our various states and we should be very careful not to break this foundation of rationality in momentary passions. As I said at the beginning we should consider the feelings of people but it would be very wrong for the government to be swept away by feelings. We must see what is in the larger interest of the people themselves. We are not saying that the interest of the people of Telangana should be sacrificed for our interest or for the interest of other parts of India. But the government must think in a very calm manner about the interest of the people of that very region and see what will serve their interest best”.

       AICC should respect the above grate words of Former Prime Minister Smt Indira Gandhi.

       “Bifurcation is not an end of the problem. It is the beginning of another very big problem, not for other states but also for that area; that state itself”.

        If you encourage bifurcation for the purpose of time being political benefits, India might be  remain a History  like USSR.

       More than this common man can’t write about UNITY and INTIGRITY of this Country.

       Thanking you sir,

       Yours truly,