263RE: Completely FREE Permaculture Design Course (72+ HOURS!)

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Aug 18 6:13 PM
      Hello friends,

      Just a quick note to remind that you can watch the full 72+ hour
      permaculture design course with Larry Korn and other world-class
      instructors from the convenience of your home.

      You can start the course @ http://permaculturedesigntraining.com

      There is no catch -- permaculture is rapidly changing the world,
      and we're doing our part to dramatically accelerate that change
      by making this powerful wisdom available with no charge.

      Join us and let's change the world! Sign up for the course today
      at http://permaculturedesigntraining.com and begin your
      permaculture journey!

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute - www.regenerative.com
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School

      Proudly Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
      Join our 60,000+ fans @ http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader