In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
The Washington Bar Association is one of two affiliate chapters of the National Bar Association located in Washington, D.C. This group consists of African American lawyers and judges, and has a Young Lawyers Division (lawyers age 35 and under or who have been practicing law no longer than five years) and a Judicial Council (consisting of all judicial officers).
- Nov 26, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses