Happy holidays! {~*~ I'm alive! ~*~}

  • Rhiannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      ~*~ Merry Christmahanzakwanzika everyone! And happy new year too!
      I'm happy to say that I might actually be on now and then. xD Severly
      sorry guys!

      I'm an extremely forgetful person and I forgot my password (again ._.)

      please don't eat meh!!! xD we need two or three more ppl before we can
      actually roleplay right, anybody know anybody?

      And I was wondering if anyone has heard of furcadia? Its a mmorpg that
      I rp in under the username Greyheart

      if you haven't heard of it, then here's the site, I recommend it if you
      want to meet more warriors! There are tons of warrior rps there. ^-^