Lots of new Warrior stuff released!

  • ryam
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hello, Icestorm here!

      I visited the official site, and several stuff has happened since.
      1. Bluestar's Prophecy has been released (finally)
      2. It states that in September 2009 there will be a new flash game, named "Warriors Adventure Game". Clicking the link on the front page will take you to the page, where it says you can create a clan, etc. Basically, pretty much everything a Warriors RPer would love. I know I'm excited.

      I plan to keep this group alive as long as possible. I admit, I haven't done much at all as your new leader, though I have ideas in store that are almost ready :)

      May Starclan be with you,
      Icestorm
    • carl freeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009