Re: [WarpBrowsr] PMLinks?

  • Dave and Natalie
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
      On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:20:37 -0500, Kenn Yuill wrote:

      >** Reply to note from "Dave and Natalie" **
      >** Dated Thu, 30 Jan 2003 at 18:06:47 -0800 **
      >
      > if people want I could build a newer version and post it to Hobbes...
      >
      >Dave,
      >
      >I see the descriptive file, links-2.1pre7.txt, but no archive in the
      >"incoming" or "delayed" or "new" directories at Hobbes or in a search
      >of the entire archive.

      Should be there now. Got hit with a series of crashes, even Hobbes crashed when uploaded links* dieing between the text and zip <gr>
      Dave
    • Kenn Yuill
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2003
        ** Reply to note from "Dave and Natalie" <dave_yeo@...> **
        ** Dated Sat, 01 Feb 2003 22:03:12 -0800 **

         Should be there now. Got hit with a series of crashes, even Hobbes
         crashed when uploaded links* dying between the text and zip <gr>

        Dave,

        Thanks, I got the 7.3 MB file and thought, "Wow, it has grown!", until
        I saw the source files as well. I will give it a go and let you know.

        --
        Ciao,
        Kenn

        - A Thought for Today - 02 Feb 2003

        Ian B Manners, http://www.os2site.com, advises us:
        Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
      • Thomas Lee Mullins <tomleem7659@netscape
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2003
          --- In WarpBrowsers@yahoogroups.com, "Kenn Yuill" <kenn.yuill@s...>
          wrote:
          > ** Reply to note from "Dave and Natalie" <dave_yeo@m...> **
          > ** Dated Sat, 01 Feb 2003 22:03:12 -0800 **
          >
          > Should be there now. Got hit with a series of crashes,
          > even Hobbes crashed when uploaded links* dying between
          > the text and zip <gr>
          >
          > Dave,
          >
          > Thanks, I got the 7.3 MB file and thought, "Wow, it has grown!",
          > until I saw the source files as well. I will give it a go and
          > let you know.
          >
          > --
          > Ciao,
          > Kenn
          > Have a safe, peaceful & prosperous 2003!
          Is it the links2.1pre7 version? There is news of it at
          http://www.os2world.com plus it is available from
          http://hobbes.nmsu.edu .

          TomLeeM

          PS Will you be making available yours if you are succesfull?
        • Kenn Yuill
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2003
            ** Reply to note from "Thomas Lee Mullins <tomleem7659@...>"
            <tomleem7659@...> **
            ** Dated Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:47:20 -0000 **

             PS Will you be making available yours if you are successful?

            I am using Dave's build, as I have no compiler installed here. Some
            time later (months), I may dabble in compiling a build, but this would
            be just a learning exercise for me.

            --
            Ciao,
            Kenn
            Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
            - Kenn Yuill
            Polarbar Team - Tester & Eternal Newbie
            OS/2 Warp4 FP15 DD2, IBM JDK 1.1.8, PbM 1.25rc5 (Bld.1955)

            - A Thought for Today - 04 Feb 2003

            OS/2: Windows with bullet-proof glass. - Unknown