Intro to Improv Classes start this week

  • F B
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 5:58 PM

      Ten Years of Awesome!

      The Washington Improv Theater (WIT) started in 2000 with two classes; this year we will lead more than 100, making ours the largest adult improv training program outside of LA, NY and Chicago.

      How did DC become a hot spot for learning improv?

      Ask anyone who has taken a class. It's our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and supportive instructors. No one goes into their first class without being at least a little nervous, and no one leaves the last one without having had a transformative experience. New friends, new insights, new confidence.

      We can't teach you to be funny, imaginative or spontaneous. Instead we create a place where you can discover how funny, imaginative and spontaneous you already are.

      Level 1A Foundations of Improv: sections meet once a week for eight weeks

      Dates: Registering this week and next.

      Days and Times: MO-FR 7PM-9:30PM |SA Noon-3PM

      Cost: $240 ($220 with early registration, $195 with discount code OPS)

      Location: The Studio School at 1301 V St. NW (corner of 13th and V, NW). One block from the U St. Metro.

      Visit our classes page for more information about courses, instructors and the ideas behind improv.

      Questions? Contact Topher Bellavia at 301-312-4867 or classes@...

      www.washingtonimprovtheater.com
       PHONE 202.204.7770

      THE REVOLUTION WILL BE IMPROVISED