A New Police Commander and a New Year!

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 6:15 AM

      Dear Friends,

      As we start this new, fresh year of 2010, there are a lot of changes that matter. But we pause to welcome our new Third District Police Commander, Jacob Kishter. Cmdr Kishter has served as our Police Inspector for the 3D Substation at 750 Park Road. So he knows our neighborhoods well.

      Commander Kishter is a dedicated, highly talented and responsive officer.

      Happy New Year to each of you, and all the best to our new Commander!

      Councilmember Jim Graham

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me. For most effective communication, please use my direct email address: jim@...

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #105, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

      Chairman, Committee on Public Works and the Transportation (including alcohol regulation). Main Committee Number: 202-724-8195. 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #116, Washington, DC 20004.

      Chairman and Voting Member, Board of Directors, WMATA/Metro.

      Website: www.grahamwone.com