PBM Weekly Source Email (A Free Service): November 2nd

  • T. Press - PBM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
    Hello Families, Friends, Non-Profits and PBM Community:

    We welcome you to PBM's public service - a free weekly newsletter where we research and provide a listing of various events, opportunities, services, scholarships, and other resources in the community!! Powerful Beyond Measure is a 501c3 non-profit which focuses on youth development, community outreach and aiding lower income families, by integrating the entertainment, arts, sports and media industries. Our mission is to utilize these influential fields to effectively reach urban communities via creative programming and focused services that will shape young people and empower adults to become active leaders. The PBM Weekly Source Email is available to all residents and organizations of the DC metro area.

    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)