Columbia Heights-- Red Rocks Pizza: We must rally and Vote

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      Yes, Red Rocks Pizza from our 11th Street faces another Northern Virginia pizza chain (Tony’s New York Style Pizza) in a Washingtonian Magazine run off.

      Please join me and VOTE for Red Rocks Pizza BEFORE TOMORROW AT NOON by going to this: http://www.washingtonian.com/blogarticles/restaurants/bestbites/13465.html

      This will decide who makes the best pizza in Washington!

      Bests Jim Graham

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me. For most effective communication, please use my direct email address: jim@...

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #105, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

      Chairman, Committee on Public Works and the Transportation (including alcohol regulation). Main Committee Number: 202-724-8195. 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #116, Washington, DC 20004.

      Chairman and Voting Member, Board of Directors, WMATA/Metro.

      Website: www.grahamwone.com