book party tonight at 1602 U

  • Bruce Majors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      Johan Norberg's new book joins Ron Paul's "End the Fed," Tom Wood's "Meltdown" and Thomas Sowell's "The Housing Boom and Bust" in explaining how Clinton, Bush and Obama created our economic crisis.  All ignored by the state controlled media.

      September Happy Hour with Johan Norberg Host: America's Future Foundation Type: Party - Club Party Network: Global Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm Location: Local 16 Street: 1602 U St. NW Email: cindy@... Description We at AFF are sick of summer vacation and eager to get back in touch with all our AFF friends.To get things started right away, we're hosting a last minute Happy Hour with Johan Norberg, author of the new book, Financial Fiasco. Johan will hold a book signing and speak to us briefly about Financial Fiasco. Books will be available for sale as well. Please join us on the deck at Local 16 (1602 U St. NW) next Tuesday, September 1st from 6-8:30pm and say hello to friends you haven't seen in awhile, new people in the city and AFF's new executive director Jessica DeGraffenreid. We'll be wearing orange lapels, so you'll be able to spot us easily. Local 16 has great beer, wine and martini specials. We look forward to seeing you there! Learn more about Financial Fiasco here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935308130/ref=s9_simz_gw_s4_p14_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=12NGA2DJZ6XFGDQZJBC8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

      with Johan Norberg
      Location:Local 16
      Time:6:00PM Tuesday, September 1st
      12 minutes ago · · Like / Unlike · Share