SPEAK OUT CONTEST Sat & Sun Jan 10 & 11 at Noon

  • jn_zara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      SPEAK OUT CONTEST !!!

      Saturday and Sunday
      January 10th and 11th
      12:00 Noon – 2pm
      McPherson Square
      15th and I (EYE) Streets, NW

      Prizes for:

      Most creative speech
      Most inspiring speech
      Most informative speech
      Most Passionate speech
      Most humorous speech

      - Please come and share any information you have with the downtown
      homeless about the sweeps that will occur this upcoming week in
      preparation for the inauguration.

      - We want to get the word out so that those seeking shelter downtown
      won't be incarcerated in large numbers prior to the inauguration.

      - Speeches should be a maximum of 3-5 minutes.

      - Sponsored by the Committee to Save Franklin Shelter.