holmead documents

  • steveedgemoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      I believe you all would be the area to write if I want to to
      communicate with someone about adams morgan or mount pleasant. Besides
      the wonderful, fantastic libraries and historical societies, do you all
      have any old documents or materials which would talk about the
      historical history of the holmead family. Where they lived, pictures
      of them and documents about what they did for the city of washington
      DC. Anything that you might be able to provide would be most
      appreciated

      Thank you
      Stephen Hosmer
      sh34g@...
    • Detroit Activist
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        We are looking for M-F 9-5 childcare for our nine-month old son. Does anyone know of any good options in our area? Thanks.

        Alex