Our Home Improvement team in working in the neighborhood

  • Howie Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Listserv members:

      We are doing some jobs in the neighborhood and would be glad to discuss with you any of your home Improvement/renovation needs.

      Our teams have more than 30 years of experience in every aspect of Home Renovations and Improvements.  We'd be glad to send you appropriate references.  If you want dirt cheap, please don't call me.  But, if you want a quality job done at a fair price, please be in touch with me.  Our outside work has been featured on Home & Garden Channel's program, "Curbsides DC."

      Here is a short list of things we do:

      Kitchen Cabinet refinishing and installation
      Wood fences & Gates
      Repair decks & fences
      Power washing & deck Staining
      Light Electrical
      Recessed light Installation
      Crown Molding & Framing
      Plumbing
      Basement Renovations,
      Painting
      Drywalling
      Bathroom/kitchen remodeling
      Crown molding & Framing
      Floor installation: tile, laminate, hardwood
      Basements & Additions
      Showers
      Basements
      Power washing