Nitty Gritty Organizing

  • stella-lee anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Organize Your Space!
      Home organizer with a decade of experience will help you clean out that garage, organize your office, and motivate you to create a space you love. I'm eco-conscious and will sell or donate your unwanted items for you. I will even help you pack or unpack during your move. Don't put off what you've been meaning to do any longer. I'm affordable, flexible and easy to work with.
      * Packing / unpacking
      * Downsizing
      * Simplifying
      * Paper management
      * Clothing & furniture donations
      * Kitchens, basements, garages, closets
      * Home offices
      * Personal shopping & errands
      * Clutter elimination
      No job too big or dirty. I'm an artist who wants to put my creative ideas to work for you. Three-hour minimum at $35/hour. References available.
      For more information, call Stella at 843-298-2280 or visit http://nittygrittyorganizing.net/.