Art Show and Sale Today at the Art&Media House

  • Art Media House
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      El Centro

      Local Art Show and Sale
      Today, Friday April 7th
      5-8pm

      Art&Media House Gallery
      3035 15th St. NW
      Washington, DC 20009

      Great Art, Music, Cash bar

      $3 non-participating artist donation to benefit youth arts programs at the
      Art&Media House

      This exhibition represents the LAYC family -- past and present. As social
      workers, receptionists, teachers, past program participants and artists, we
      are united by our passion and commitment to the youth of this city.

      We dedicate this exhibition to the creative spirit that built the LAYC.
      While many of those people are no longer here -- they have been swallowed
      up by the earth, relocated, deported or simply returned home -- some have
      remained throughout the years. Today, the staff comes from many countries
      and diverse experiences that make us stronger. We thank everyone for
      sharing their passions!