FW: We need an ESL teacher ASAP!

  • Art Media House
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      FW: We need an ESL teacher ASAP!
      ------ Forwarded Message
      From: Nicole Smith <nicole@...>
      Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:42:09 -0400
      To: layc <LAYCSTAFF@...>
      Subject: We need an ESL teacher ASAP!

      Hello LAYC Family!! I hope you are well and in good spirits and health! At YouthBuild we are in dire need of an ESL teacher! I have attached the job description to this email. IF you know of anyone who would be interested, please send them our way! You can either call and/or email myself (x0142), Patricia Bravo (x2236), or Andrea Hinson (2287).  We can also be reached on our main line 202-518-0601.Thank you for your help!

      In Peace,
      Nicole Smith
      Director of Curriculum and Instruction
      LAYC YouthBuild PCS