Announcement for DC USA Bond Financing Approval

  • Simms, Tiffany
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005

      Hello all—

      I’ve attached a flyer that I hope reaches everyone that provides details about our public Board meeting next week. NCRC’s Board of Directors will vote on the bond financing package for the DC USA project at 14th & Irving Street. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. Thanks very much.

      Wednesday, September 21 at 6:30 p.m.

      Centro Nia

      1420 Columbia Road, NW

      Tiffany

      Tiffany Simms

      External Affairs Coordinator

      National Capital Revitalization Corporation

      2025 M Street, NW

      Suite 600

      Washington, DC 20036

      202.530.2469

      202.530.5790 (fax)

      www.ncrcdc.com

      This e-mail and any attached files are to be treated confidentially and are intended solely for the use of the recipients identified above, unless and only to the extent that further distribution is specifically authorized by the sender. If you are not a designated recipient (or a person authorized to receive or deliver this confidential communication to the intended recipient), you have received this communication in error. If so, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, or distributing this e-mail message and any attached files. If you have received this confidential communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the original message.