Help for those displaced from the Gulf Coast

  • scambria@dckids.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Good evening --

      The Deputy Mayor for Children, Youth, Families and Elders has asked that I pass
      this information along: There are a number of individuals and families from the
      Gulf Coast who have arrived in DC -- many are are staying with family and friends.
      Help for them is available by calling the District's resource and referral line,
      Answers, Please!, at 211 (or 202-463-6211) or by calling the American Red Cross of
      the National Capital Area at 303-4522. The Red Cross is coordinating a host of
      services for those who have been displaced. Services include health, mental
      health, clothing, etc.

      Please share this with those who have taken in those from the Gulf Coast.

      Susie Cambria
      DC Action for Children