Sherman Ave

  • lamontnw
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hello everyone!

      The plan to build a median and plant trees on Sherman is progressing
      nicely.

      We have scheduled a community meeting to gather input for DDOT from
      neighbors about types of trees, alleyway access, business access,
      etc. And
      to answer questions of course.

      The meeting is at:

      August 10th 6:30pm - 8:00pm
      Third District Substation (3D-1)
      750 Park Road, NW (Between Georgia and Sherman)

      Thanks to Inspector Groomes for providing the space upstairs in the
      roll call room.

      Here are some links to some more info and flyers and such.

      http://sherman.columbiaheightsdc.com/ - blog
      http://cpopetz.com/GreeningSherman.pdf - project description
      http://cpopetz.com/MeetingFlyer.pdf - flyer in english
      http://cpopetz.com/MeetingFlyer-spanish.pdf - flyer in spanish

      Feel free to print the flyers and post them around your neighborhood!

      If you want to help flyering for the meeting or talking to residents,
      please send me an email.
    • lamontnw
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
        The Sherman/NH Ave Tree meeting is today!