Problems with Trash Pickup

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Message
      Thanks, I appreciate this message. Because I have heard recent complaints from various streets in Ward One about trash collection, I am passing this along. If people continue to have this problem, they should contact both of us. Bests Councilmember Jim Graham

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me.

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #105, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).

      Chairman, Committee on Consumer and Regulatory Affairs. Main Committee Number: 202-724-8198. 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #112, Washington, DC 20004.