UNITY DAY RAIN UPDATE

  • Sara Akbar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Due to the impending rain forcasted for Saturday,
      April 30th we are moving a few things around for Unity
      Day.

      Unity Day is now Unity Weekend.

      Stop by the club either day to meet neighbors, show
      support (physical or financial), sponsor a kid for
      summer camp, sign up to volunteer for the BBQ Battle
      or at the club.

      Donations for Unity Day taken Saturday and Sunday

      April 30th � starting at 8 am � Rain or Shine/Hook or
      Crook �
      Tree planting
      Hard core diggers needed

      May 1st � Planting (flowers)
      Clean Up

      The club will be painted the week of May 2nd. No
      extra assistance is needed.

      Please come out Saturday, Sunday or both to support
      your community and no. 10.

      Please also forward this around to all you know and
      let your neighbors know.

      http://www.geocities.com/clubhouse10pride/unityday.html

      Sara

      http://mail.yahoo.com